Come One! Come All!
After 19 years of contests, Polymer Clay Central is holding its 197th - and FINAL - Polymer Clay Central Challenge in February 2018, and it's sponsored for the last time by our dear friends at Sculpey Products. Along with those prizes Leigh and I will be adding a $25 PayPal to each of the three winners. Our theme for the last contest is ANYTHING GOES!, so get your imaginations going and get your project photos ready and in email!
Under the rules, contestants can send in a total of three views of their entry - one full size picture and up to two optional detail shots. To authenticate the projects, we also request a picture of the contestant holding the entry. This will be a total of four photos. Submissions can be sent by using the form below, or you can use your own email. If you use your own email, the subject HAS to be PCC Challenge Entry (this will get through our spam filters), and be sure to include your name and address (in case you win).
The deadline to send in pictures for the contest is the 18th of February 2018, and the Contest page will be posted on or about the 20th of that month. Voting will continue to the end of the month, and then the Winners will be announced. The Winners Page will stay on the web for awhile until it's placed in our Contest Archive.
To enter now, read the rules below and send in your pictures for the Final PCC Challenge by the 18th of February 2018, and try for a great prize package from our sponsor...
Prizes From Our Sponsor!
1st Place - Sculpey Products Worth $50, $25 PayPal from Leigh & Steve
2nd Place - Sculpey Products Worth $35, $25 PayPal from Leigh & Steve
3rd Place - Sculpey Products Worth $25, $25 PayPal from Leigh & Steve
Let the Games Begin!
The Theme for the Final PCC Challenge is:
Use this theme as the inspiration for your project!
CONTEST RULES - PLEASE READ:
Email Your Photos Using the Form Below:
- This contest is open to ANYONE. Young, old, male, female, staff members and web surfers, anyone who loves to play with Polymer Clay.
- One entry per contestant. Contestant can email photos of their entry, or they can send in their entry to be photographed (Details below). If you mail in your entry, multiple items will be photographed as one entry.
- Your entry must be based on Polymer Clay. Other added embellishments will be accepted.
- Projects must be original.
- Projects must NOT appear anywhere on the Internet or in any collections where they could be recognized before or while the contest is in progress. Contestants must NOT identify their own project at any message board or email list or their entry will be disqualified.
- To send in your photos (JPG or PNG format with a neutral background: 1 full view and up to two detail photos. Also send one photo of you holding your entry for authentication - it will NOT be used in the contest) please use the form below, or use your own email to send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject line for the email HAS to be PCC Challenge Entry (the previous link will add it to your message). PCC reserves the right not to include entries where the photo is too blurry or unuseable.
- If mailing your project please include your name, email address and mailing address. On the outside of the package please write Polymer Clay Challenge or PCC.
- If you mail in your entry, and you want your project back, you have to send it in a returnable package with sufficient postage (NO metered strips, please!) to make it's way back to your house. For international members, PCC will pick up the return postage if you want your piece returned. All other submissions will be treasured and stored to use in future lessons and Galleries on the Polymer Clay Central web site.
- Voting will take place from the minute the Projects go up
until Midnight the last day of the month!
- After the votes are tallied, the winner will be announced, and the name of each artists will be revealed on the contest pages. The projects will
remain on that Web page for awhile, and then they will then be archived to the Master Index.
- Prizes awarded are provided solely by the Sponsor, and are not returnable or refundable.
Polymer Clay Central Home Page