Bluffton, SC 29910
Years Teaching: 27
Years Teaching Clay: 15
Years Working w/Clay: 17
School or Studio: Art and Soul, Hilton Head Island
Specialties: Image transfers, patinas, jewelry, multi media combining watercolor images and clay.
First Experience With Clay: I bought a couple of books, chose a few colors of clay and have been smitten ever since.
Past Teaching Experiences:
Teaching Level: Professional
- Private Lessons: Yes
- How Far Will Travel: 60 miles
- Reimbursed Expenses: Travel time and supplies. $60 per 2 hour class
- Group Lessons: Yes
- Minimum Number of Students: 5
- Maximum Number of Students: 20
- How Far Will Travel: Anywhere expenses paid
- Reimbursed Expenses: Travel, supplies, class time
Class Prep Time: Couple of day
Maximum Consecutive Days Teaching: 7
Class Listings & Descriptions:
Transferring your art onto clay.
Antique patination and distressed looks.
Painting clay with bronzing powders.
Words of Encouragement to Novice Teachers:
"I never attempt a class until I am sure I have mastered the process."
Polymer Clay Central Home Page