Years Teaching: 3
Years Teaching Clay: 2
Years Working w/Clay: 3
School or Studio: Client's place
Specialties: Magical and Mystical creations, especially dragons and fairies.
First Experience With Clay: Bought Kato and CF Origins from Fire Mountain and from that, I am stuck with Polymer Creation!
Past Teaching Experiences: I have been doing arts and crafts from young. Beading, weaving, knitting, crocheting and woodwork.
Publication Experience: N/A
Teaching Level: Professional
- Private Lessons: Yes
- How Far Will Travel: Anywhere as long as it is reachable
- Reimbursed Expenses: Two Way Airfare, Accomodation, Transporations, Teaching Fees and Teaching materials
- Group Lessons: Yes
- Minimum Number of Students: 3
- Maximum Number of Students: 30
- How Far Will Travel: Depending on request
- Reimbursed Expenses: Quote according to the request
Class Prep Time: Depending on the class type
Maximum Consecutive Days Teaching: 5
Class Listings & Descriptions: Basic class which covers types of clay available, resources and tools where to buy and how to use. Making shape and basic proportioning. They will make a bear to bring home. Advance class are based on request.
Words of Encouragement to Novice Teachers:
"Practice, practice, practice together with love for art and craft. Everything will be possible."
Polymer Clay Central Home Page